The first All Dolled Up meeting of the season is this weekend and I have to have my summer challenge piece ready. Last spring we picked two colour chips out of a bag and our challenge was to create a fibre art piece (it doesn’t have to be a doll) using those 2 colours. It should be obvious from our piece what the 2 colours were. I decided to do a wet felted wall hanging. I didn’t have the right colours but thought that if I mixed what I had it might come close. It didn’t. Then I lost the 2 colour chips. I’m pretty sure that I know what the colours are. I have embroidery threads that are pretty close, so I decided to do one of my free motion dancers using the 2 colours. I used the lighter blue for the background and the aqua green for the figure.
Then I had the idea to do a black figure on a white background.